Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"25 Things" Note that is Invading Facebook

I recently was tagged in a few notes by several different friends, titled, "25 Things." In the note the person write 25 random tid-bits about themselves and then tags 25 people asking them, in return, to write 25 things about themselves. As I complied with the rules of the note, it dawned on me that my 25 Things would make a great blog entry - highlighting the quirky and interesting facts about my life.

So here they are. My 25 Things.

1) I have a chocolate addiction. That is not a joke...I seriously MUST have some form of chocolate once a day or I get a major headache.

2) When I was a 3 or 4 years old and my brother was just learning to speak he was standing beside me and my mom while my mom was hugging me and she said "I love my two kids." For the LONGEST time he called me "two kids" because he thought that was my name.

3) I have a freckle on the back of my retina (inside my eye). This is funny if you know how many freckles I have all over the outside of me, now they're taking over the inside too!

4) I once broke up with a boy in middle school because he cussed...that was my only reason.

5) I was a Philosophy and Public Relations double major in college, which only begins to describe the dual personality that I am plagued with.

6) When I was a kid I wanted to work at Sea World and train the killer whales...my plans changed when I watched the "bloopers" where the whales ran their trainers into the walls.

7) I melt over blue eyes. Perhaps explaining why blue is my favorite color.

8) My hair is naturally curly although some people would never know because I always wear it straight.

9) While riding in an elevator with my grandmother when I was 3, I looked at a larger gentleman in the elevator with us and turn back to my grandmother and said out loud for all to hear, "Gran, that man has a biiiigggg body."

10) I wish everyday that I had never heard of cancer.

11) I made a 74 on my first test in college (it was a Biology class). I almost died because before that moment, I had never made below an A in my entire life.

12) I believe falling in love is like jumping off a cliff. You jump and everything is fine as you float through the air, and then sometimes you hit the ground (rock bottom)! But you get up and climb back up the cliff and jump off again-just in case this time you fly.

13) I love it when old people hold hands.

14) I hated Barbies as a child...and still do actually.

15) My favorite quote by my favorite philosopher, Plato, is: "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."

16) I got my only 'red' light in kindergarten for kissing a boy while waiting on my mom to pick me up. Several years later, that same boy became my first real kiss.

17) Me and my high school boyfriend got voted "Couple Most Likely to Get Married" in our silly senior superlatives.

18) I have always wanted to kiss in the rain.

19) I once broke my brother's foot when I pushed him off the back of the couch.

20) I ran away from home once and the only things I took were my dog and a bag of M&Ms.

21) I love the simple everyday pleasure of reading what my day calender says for the day. I'm convinced it is always foreshadowing of how my day will go.

22) When I pray, I talk to God in the same way I talk to my friends on the phone.

23) I am a control freak and constantly wish that I could just have a glimpse of the bigger picture.

24) Now that I am living in Atlanta with my grandmother, I sleep in a room where there is a large painting of my mother as a young child. The painting always looks like it is staring at me when I'm in the bed...creepy.

25) My dog Madison is like a child to me. Mess with her and face my my wrath.

1 comment:

Fleming said...

Number 20...is that when we tired to run away together from you house and we only got as far as the holly bush?